Nevis Mango Festival Open Day
Special Guest Host Juliet Bodley AKA Julie Mango
- Mango tasting
- Mango ‘treasure’ hunt
- Mango eating competition
- Mixologist competition
- Mango inspired food and drinks (for sale)
- Local artisans
Don't miss out on the Nevis Mango Festival Open Day hosted at The Nevis Agriculture Departments Indian Castle Fruit Orchard. Indulge in an array of delicious mango-inspired dishes and drinks while enjoying live music from local artists. Test your taste buds with a mango tasting, participate in a fun-filled mango treasure hunt and show off your eating skills in the exciting mango eating competition. Witness talented mixologists battle it out to create the best mango cocktail creation! Plus, support local artisans while you shop for unique souvenirs to take home. Come join us for a juicy celebration of one of nature's sweetest gifts - the mighty mango!
- Hosting our opening day Mango lime at the Indian Castle Fruit Orchard (June 30th)
- Dining at the Mt Nevis Hotel for our Supper Club event (July 1st)
- Hosting the 'For Love Of Mangoes Day' at The Malcolm Guishard Recreational Park (July 2nd)
- Exploring our beautiful island
- Enjoying her favourite Mango infused meals at a few of our amazing restaurants and cafes
- Maybe climbing a Mango tree??
Payments can be made using debit/credit card. Payments can also be made via PayPal. You will be charged your local currency equivalent USD, ECD (XCD) or GBP.
|Event Date||Fri 30 Jun 2023 1:00 pm|
|Event End Date||Fri 30 Jun 2023 6:00 pm|
|Price||US$4 (approx. EC$10)|
|Location||Indian Castle Fruit Orchard, Nevis|